For 2 people
300 g of chocolate
20 ml whole liquid cream
40 ml whipped cream
Vanilla ice cream
1. In a very cold salad bowl, using an electric mixer, energetically assemble the 40ml of liquid cream.
2. In a saucepan, heat the 20ml liquid cream. Meanwhile, detail the 300g of chocolate in small pieces. Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate. Whisk well for smooth. When the mixture is homogeneous and unctuous, reserve
3. Using a whisk, gently add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture (ganache). Reserve in the refrigerator.
4. When serving, take the chocolate soup from the refrigerator and heat microwaved for one minute to soften and emulsify. The mixer to make Lather.
5. Place in a glass a quenelle of vanilla ice cream and pour the warm chocolate soup through above. Serve without waiting.