In the kitchen, we know, what's all, it's the little tricks we find here and there on the internet. So here is a list of 17 tips given by great chefs to allow you to always succeed all your dishes!
1. If you are baking your burger steak, throw it against the worktop to remove any air bubbles.
2. Keep the stems of herbs (such as parsley or coriander) to add to your soups or broths while cooking
3. Tie your herbs (such as thyme or rosemary) together using a kitchen wire before adding them to your dishes
4. Always have a squeegee (or baking horn) on hand so you can easily remove it from the
5. Sprinkle the salt high and season your dishes at each step of the cookingworktop